Skip to toolbar

Patreon watch – August 21

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Patreon watch – August 21

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  blinky465 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

blinky465
    17025xp
    Cult of Games Member

I’ve taken my eye off Patreon this month (mainly because I spent so damned much the previous month) but the emails still arrive from creators I’m following. Previews for August are already starting to roll in, and for fellow Blood Bowl/Blitz Bowl fans, there are some fun-looking minis coming from Punga miniatures on Patreon this August

Image1

If you’ve got the latest version, you’ve probably already got a couple of referees, but for us “old timers” still putting our 3rd edition lead human team on the tabletop, here’s a chance to grab a human ref, a goblin ref, a dwarf ref, even a troll ref (we’re going to “house rule” (yes, that’s a verb) some ideas for him penalising the wrong team when an infringement occurs).

blinky465
    17025xp
    Cult of Games Member

Highland Miniatures have a really interesting looking line out this month. I’ve no idea what I could possibly use these characters for – I’m more of a sci-fi/futuristic fan myself – but they just look so cool, it’s going to be hard to get to the end of the month without backing these – especially since their email included the teaser:

But remember! The August Release isn’t over yet. The big surprise is coming!

ARQUEBUSIER_UNIT_2

ARQUEBUSIER_UNIT_1

I imagine these guys would be great fun to paint with a splosh of Contrast Paint and a few edge highlights, and could be made to look really nice, really quickly thanks to all that lovely sculpted detail…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)