Skip to toolbar

Posting News on Facebook.

Home Forums Technical Support Posting News on Facebook.

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kantor72 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kantor72
    4854xp
    Cult of Games Member

When i’ve done this recently, the news article goes across to Facebook ok, but the ” front page ” image doesn’t appear with it, it just has a blank box above the headline.Two most recent examples are the LARP Musket and SW Legion Emperor articles to go across without the headline image.

brennon
    Keymaster
    30340xp

We have had this problem for a while kantor72 and the only thing I can suggest is to post an image with it to cover up the broken preview image perhaps

kantor72
    4854xp
    Cult of Games Member

Ah,that i hadn’t realised.My ” computer-fu ” is way below basic,so posting an image with it isn’t in my skill set.For now i’ll just continue to share news as it takes my interest, it is, in the end a very minor quibble on my part, cheers @brennon for the swift reply.

tgu3
    Keymaster
    4346xp

Hi @kantor72

You should now be able to see the correct image when posting links in Facebook. If its not working please let us know.

kantor72
    4854xp
    Cult of Games Member

Ok,cool.I’ll hunt around for some news to share 🙂 .

kantor72
    4854xp
    Cult of Games Member

Apologies for being a pain,but the image for the GW Tooth and Claw game doesn’t appear,but the one for Speedfreaks was fine when i shared that article.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)