Skip to toolbar

Project update failing.

Home Forums Technical Support Project update failing.

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  magrathean-apprentice 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

flatbattery
    8265xp
    Cult of Games Member

Any ideas why a project update would fail to upload, I tried half a dozen times last night and three times tonight, after the upload wait I end up with this screen and no update?Screenshot (3)

flatbattery
    8265xp
    Cult of Games Member

Bump! Third night in a row this is happening, any ideas? I can’t update my project.

torros
    23802xp
    Cult of Games Member

I’m having problems with this now. Updates just aren’t saving

flatbattery
    8265xp
    Cult of Games Member

@torros, I’ve just finished finding a workaround. It seems that it was having trouble with uploading multiple images, so I ended up doing one entry then updating and going back in to add the next entry and so on. It took a while, but now I’ve got a full update uploaded.

torros
    23802xp
    Cult of Games Member

@flatbattery Mine was actually working. I had to leave the site then go back in and when I did that I saw it had been updated

flatbattery
    8265xp
    Cult of Games Member

@torros, Glad to hear it, It’s been a proper headache this end.

inu53
    1219xp
    Cult of Games Member

I ran into this too, recently, can confirm that switching from an image gallery to individual images got around the issue. If it helps I’m using desktop safari; yeah I know…but I spend all day working on software, night time I switch to user mode and take the path of least resistance even if it isn’t ideal 🙂

ninjilly
    Participant
    11673xp

I knew I should have come looking in the forums earlier rather than wasting an hour trying to post an update, then having to rewrite it, then quitting in anger. Thanks for the work around, hopefully a real fix can come soon

evilstu
    15298xp
    Cult of Games Member

Have been having something similar happen too – I have had some success by creating a post with text only as a placeholder, then going back and editing the initial post to add further content (pics etc).

magrathean-apprentice
    Participant
    5034xp

I had this happen once or twice in the past, turns out my image resolution was waaaaaaay too big, after halving the image size I haven’t had any issue yet.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)