Skip to toolbar

Project Updates with Pictures not loading

Home Forums Technical Support Project Updates with Pictures not loading

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lancorz 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

noyjatat
    Participant
    16145xp

Is there a limit to how many images or what size files can be uploaded for projects, just wasted 40 minutes putting together a post of our first game with images for the FoW slow grow league, only to have it not upload and for me to have lost everything. Sadly I won’t be doing it again as I can’t face going through it all but want to know any limitations for future posts.

noyjatat
    Participant
    16145xp

Tried again with image galleries containing four pictures which didn’t work and then tried with singles and that hasn’t worked either. Going to leave it now but I can only think the file sizes are too big.

noyjatat
    Participant
    16145xp

Think I know the problem now. Just uploaded a single pic in another post and that failed to load but this time informed me of a 5mb limit.

This never came up on the failed projects posts but I imagine is site wide.

lancorz
    Participant
    5699xp

Very likely the issue mate, if you’re uploading raw pictures it’ll have some issues. There’s software you can get to batch render them down in size if you need it. I haven’t used them personally as I don’t upload a lot of photos, mostly do it manually in PS.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)