Skip to toolbar

Punkapocalyptic. Starter Set KS. September 25th

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Punkapocalyptic. Starter Set KS. September 25th

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  krieg 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

kushtaril
    Participant
    480xp

On September 25, the Punkapocalyptic Starter Set Kickstarter starts. And you already have the preview of the campaign in KS to see all you can get https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/badrollgames/1516112306?ref=575469&token=c8f34ba5.

MinisPres2Eng

Gangers

Mutards

kushtaril
    Participant
    480xp

halon
    Participant
    99xp

Gangers are badass! Kill the mutards.

kushtaril
    Participant
    480xp

The campaign has been funded. So in this perfect moment GT Studio has prepared us a new 3d render so you can see the awesome miniatures that you will have in the Starter Set.

RenderGan3

Ganger04

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by  kushtaril.

kushtaril
    Participant
    480xp

Remember that not only do you have the Starter Set in the KS, but you can also make any mini from our catalog at a special price.
    http://kck.st/2OPrSVS

Catalogue

Bad Roll Games
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram

kushtaril
    Participant
    480xp

This campaign goes on and a handful of things have been unlocked.

Lord Homoeroticus mini free stretch goal.

22000 Heroticusb

The add-on Caronte’s mini.

22500b

And also an additional head for this same miniature.

Social3b

The Ganger Chief’s extra head.

23000b

And Crazy Mel’s car is getting closer.

2018_04_03_0267

Join the Punkapocalyptic Kickstarter and help us unlock more cool things.

Bad Roll Games
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by  kushtaril.

krieg
    Participant
    2090xp

yeaahhh I am inside! only 400 for the V8 interceptor!! this campaign is brutal and the bakers community is very nice and fun! long live to wasteland punks! XD

beast of war! come on! posting an article for get more difussion thats miniatures deserve it! i am falling in love to old ratcutter miniature 🙂

good work badroll games

edit: i need this female master blaster at home! 0.o

9d5a794a82612abc0b99a62a94b31783_original

kim bashinger…..XDDD

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by  krieg.

kushtaril
    Participant
    480xp

Only 48 hours left. Join the Punkapocalyptic KS. The most irreverent, wild, badass, lethal and politically incorrect game.

GT Studio Creations has been working hard so we can show you one last miniature before the campaign ends. And there was no better choice than Lord Homoeroticus, the Ganger personality included for free with all pledge levels with access to unlocked extras.
    But that’s not all.

To thank all Punkaddicts who have backed this Starter set release, as soon as the campaign ends we are going to run a raffle among all backers with access to extras. The winner will get to work with us in a design/concept art for a new Merc or Personality of their liking, along with its special rules (unless the winner decides to create a regular member of a faction). Always according to the aesthetics and mood of our game’s background.

So move your asses because you are still in time to support us, help unlock more stuff… and if you are lucky, leave your mark on the Wasteland.

Bad Roll Games
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram

krieg
    Participant
    2090xp

awasome! you are bigger badroll games!!! if i win… badass mutard incoming XD!!

the mini is spectacular, totally gets the spirit of humungus!

halon
    Participant
    99xp

Homoeroticus is badass miniature!

Last hours and new free miniature is very close, come on don’t pass this opportunity.

kushtaril
    Participant
    480xp

Last hours of the Kickstarter campaign. Do not doubt it. Not only do you have the Starter Set and the exclusive postcards, but also cardboard markers, Hot Rod Garage file to print in a 3D printer, Lord Homoeroticus mini, extra heads for the Ganger Chief, Caronte and Cyclops Mutardess and an extra postcard have all been unlocked for free. And we’re close to reach Kim & Bashinger, the biggest miniature we’ve ever made for Punkapocalyptic.

Support4

krieg
    Participant
    2090xp

only 83 euros for fre kim & bashinger!!! come on punka-addict :D! witness

by the other side… no one only article from beast of wars about this awasome kickstarte… sadly guys…very sadly 🙁 the comunnity of punka needed your support…

anyway, come on badroll! the comunnity support you! 😀 you are big!!

halon
    Participant
    99xp

Yes! Kim unlocked for free.

You are right @krieg, one little article would be fine at least.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by  halon.

krieg
    Participant
    2090xp

yeeeeeeeeees! i am crazy for see the render and his rules!!! tomorrow is the final run on air from scratch attack tv with lumi and jason. i be there for the madness and wasteland fun XD (witness)

the beast of war thing doesnt have a name… very sad, i conected to the page all days with illusion, and day to day… nothing, i really spected to find support to a small studio which make the things god from someone than bigger like beast of war, but his silence is absolute… in the first time i think that they dont give support KS anymore, but i have seen articles that days… and the more weird of the situation is they published another articles about punka on the past, concretly the new miniatures of V reich on normal stores a few months ago… i dont understand truly 🙁

i support punkapocalyptic since the go to the market only for the god behaviour to the community, and they  caught me with  his sense of humor, quality product, cold mind and responsability and funny funny game system… even i  bought metal minis only for help then (i dont like the metal…well… the metal music yes) they deserves that an much more… for that reason this situation annoy me deeply

anyway… the campaig has been a success with a lot of god bakers on the comments section, but with his help we could unlocked much more

edit: rectify is for wise people! thanks beast of war for the support 😀 and thank for answer me so fast warzam!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by  krieg.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)