Skip to toolbar

Recommend 3D printers UK

Home Forums 3D Printing for Tabletop Gaming Recommend 3D printers UK

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  lestrbeth 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

questsoflegend
    Participant
    492xp

Hi

I’m looking to buy some .stl files for 30mm miniatures. Once I have them I obviously want to get them printed.

I’m looking for a list of UK based (to save on shipping) 3D printing companies that can print high quality miniatures.

I’m new to this ?

maxkee
    1415xp
    Cult of Games Member

Hi,

There is a New Years sale at Anycubic incl. Free shipping. Best bang for your buck.

[New Year Sales] Photon

Cheers,

Max

ianska
    704xp
    Cult of Games Member

I have a few licensed printers from the UK. There’s a list here https://dragons.rest/blogs/news/licensed-printers

I’m sure one of them will be able to help you out with a custom job 🙂

blinky465
    17023xp
    Cult of Games Member

For the cost of having about a dozen minis printed, you could own an AnyCubic Photon 😉

Seriously though, I got one a few weeks ago and have loved every second of it – even the boring bits like adding supports and modifying meshes to get them “just so” for printing (I like to add channels inside my minis, to run wires for LEDs and the like).

Don’t let being new hold you back – we all started at the beginning!

lestrbeth
    Participant
    120xp

Now a lot of models are presented for different purposes and means. I can’t suggest a specific model, but here you can see the companies that are represented on the UK market, maybe something will suit you: 3D Printing in UK

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  lestrbeth.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)