Skip to toolbar

Reichbusters: Projket Vril is now live on KS

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Reichbusters: Projket Vril is now live on KS

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  iceeagle85 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

redben
    Participant
    9415xp

Like the sign says, the KS campaign for Reichbusters: Projekt Vril is now live!

laughingboy
    20672xp
    Cult of Games Member

I am on board with Gung Ho.

tankkommander
    Participant
    6389xp

Be aware that they are running 4 – 6 months late on delivery of Joan of Arc KS project, and have Solomon Kane to deliver as well.

The game looks fun but for me I would rather buy great games NOW rather than spend $200 + $40 postage for games I might get in a years time.

Add to that the soldiers with tiny feet don’t appeal to me :p

limburger
    21533xp
    Cult of Games Member

Kickstarters delivering on time are very rare … so delays are expected.
    Don’t risk it if you need the money.
    //

Live, funded and 4 stretchgoals down already.
    Az did a great job at presenting the live stream.

It’s an interesting type of game with lots of replayability and a deliciously over the top setting.

Gung Ho is the way to go.

redhood
    Participant
    619xp

Yeah this is a beaut. For the first time I didn’t back a Monolith project with Claustrophobia 1643. It was a decent project don’t get me wrong but it just didn’t grab me for the asking price and the fact it’s fairly narrow in that rigid 1v1 set up. This however made saving the money so completely worth it! I love it all and if I didn’t Gung Ho this I’d regret it, the theme sparkles, the mini’s are fantastic, the game seems to be really engaging and it just seems to have all the bells and whistles.

brimat
    Participant
    692xp

Your LetsPlay (yes, you BoW 🙂 ) tipped me over for backing this game. Love the theme and the minis, which i got a look at at SPIEL Essen. And, again, the very funny LetsPlay…

redhood
    Participant
    619xp

I’m surprised this isn’t doing bigger money. I wonder if launching during the black friday window was wise?

Still if it ended now I’m pleased with everything I’d be getting.

iceeagle85
    Participant
    4965xp

Well there is Black Friday as you said and November had quiet a few KS for boardgames with minis, some of them (for example Claustrophobia , Deep Madness) are reprints of games that are said to be good and christmas itself isn’t that far away so money may be tight.

redhood
    Participant
    619xp

It’s certainly a difficult period to splash the cash. I myself will be buying the $100 pledge and then upgrading during the PM.

Got to say though I really do love this project and for me it’s my favourite of the three Mythic Kickstarters so far.

iceeagle85
    Participant
    4965xp

I will probably do the same, get the 100$ pledge now and maybe the KS exclusive expansion later in the PM.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)