Skip to toolbar

Sneaky peak at new ruined temple and a search for new ideas

Home Forums Terrain & Scenery in Tabletop Gaming Sneaky peak at new ruined temple and a search for new ideas

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mortuusauris 5 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mortuusauris
    Participant
    22xp

Hi all,

I recently completed my first commission of non-modular terrain for a custom campaign designed by a friend. I thoroughly enjoyed it and thought it came out pretty well considering I had only made one custom board before (I customised my BattleLore board which broke in a recent move).

I am looking to make more as it’s so much fun and wanted to get an idea of the kind of thing people want. I’m happy for bizarre suggestions as well as what might seem obvious, but remember I’m new so looking for any tips! I welcome any suggestions.

Here’s an overview:

TR-4

I’m also keen to do a contemporary setting rather than the classic fantasy or sci-fi theme. I would be keen to challenge myself by creating a real location. My most recent effort was totally free, other than a loose brief, and most was created as one would doodle or sketch from imagination.

Here’s a video of the most recent work: Cam View.

If anyone wants anything made let me know!

Looking forward to discovering new ideas and fellow creators.

Thanks,

Peter

lancorz
    Participant
    5699xp

Looks fab Peter. Would love to see some action shots with minis, let us know how the campaign turns out!

Always wanted to see a vertical dungeon rather than everything be on one level.

mortuusauris
    Participant
    22xp

Hi,

Thanks. I dropped half of it off this weekend. Couldn’t get the other half in the car! Hopefully it will make it’s way around the M25 and in one piece. I’ve asked for photo once the campaign is underway so hopefully they’ll get some good shots!

Best wishes,

Peter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)