Skip to toolbar

Star Wars: Episode IX – Teaser

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Star Wars: Episode IX – Teaser

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

This topic contains 23 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  woldenspoons 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

sundancer
    42560xp
    Cult of Games Member

“I know this laughter” – Han Solo

warzan
    Keymaster
    30519xp

Sounded like Palpatine to me 🙂

lordofuzkulak
    6332xp
    Cult of Games Member

@warzan – same here; does that mean the next trilogy will be an adaption of Dark Empire? ?

Also “Rise of Skywalker”?  Conspiracy theory time, Luke will return via his Force Ghost possessing his clone – you heard it here first people!

?

warworksdk
    Participant
    1221xp

Can’t really be exited about this after the previous movies. Nothing in the trailer gives me hope that they can redeem the trilogy with this last movie.

mecha82
    Participant
    10037xp

Looks interesting. Then again I am not among those that hate new trilogy and I am positive about every new SW movie except for Solo that I felt wasn’t needed at all so I am sure to go to watch this one when it’s finally out as well no matter what people on internet say. I rather form my own opinion than follow opinions of vocal minority.

totsuzenheni
    Participant
    5651xp

Star Wars Episode IX: If We Bring Skywalker* Back Will It Make It Better?

*The use of the term ‘Skywalker’ should not be taken as a commitment to any given character, be they living, dead horse or retroactive. All plot reveils are non-binding and subject to crowdsourcing.

I might watch it for the pretty pictures when it comes out on TV.

templar007
    52354xp
    Cult of Games Member

You know,  I usually have a quick gut level reaction to trailers.  This time the whole thing leaves me skeptical.  Instead of drawing me into the story I still feel like I’m standing on the outside looking in.

Also as to the laughter, one might say it’s “Palpable”.

redben
    Participant
    9415xp

Was clearly the Joker

torros
    23802xp
    Cult of Games Member

I enjoy them. They are the Republic Serials of Flash Gordon and Buck Rogers for modern times.

limburger
    21533xp
    Cult of Games Member

It’s almost as if they’re shooting for a new kind of terrible with the new trilogy.

The sad thing is … trailers tend to show the highlights of a movie.
    And based on this one I really wonder why I’d want to see it at all.
    It’s practically making me want to avoid it and hope for a better Christmas movie this year.
    Heck … it’s starting to make Phantom Menace look good.

btw : Didn’t Carrie Fisher die before this was completed ?
    So why is she even in this one ?

darthcheese
    Participant
    4192xp

Struggling to find the joy for this, Last Jedi really put me off. Enjoyed the Lando movie, and Rebels knocked it out the park for me, but it’s going to have to be really good for me to get over Last Jedi.

lordofuzkulak
    6332xp
    Cult of Games Member

@limburger – I think she died before they even started this one.  From the clip though it looked like she might only appear in a flashback so might be stick footage; besides, even if thats not the case, not as if being dead stopped Peter Cushin being in Rogue One. ?

templar007
    52354xp
    Cult of Games Member

As to Carrie Fisher and her appearance in film IX…..   It was said that the last director, (who shall remain nameless), to shoot a Star Wars ‘Skywalker’ film shot a large amount of Mz Fisher and some of that footage could be used by a clever editor.  Anything else that might be needed can be generated by ILM as was done in ‘Rogue ONE’.

It’s Star Wars, so I’m excited! Enjoyed all the films for one reason or another.

jjbeard926
    Participant
    282xp

I’m excited for the new Star Wars movie. I think the trailer looks great. Long time fan of the series and I didn’t care for the prequels, but the new movies don’t bother me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)