Skip to toolbar

[SW:L] Downed AT-ST Battlefield Expansion

Home Forums Science Fiction Tabletop Game Discussions [SW:L] Downed AT-ST Battlefield Expansion

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sundancer 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

sundancer
    42595xp
    Cult of Games Member

So FFG just released news about a new Battlefield Expansion. A downed AT-ST as a terrain piece with 6 special battle cards. The piece looks nice, the idea of a 2 act scenario is cool too… but… 50 USD? That’s a bit far of what I am willing to pay :S

What are your thoughts?

Source: FFG

tankkommander
    Participant
    6389xp

Nice but too expensive for what it is. Just the card pack would be nice and I can make my own downed ‘insert sw vehicle here’ model.

sundancer
    42595xp
    Cult of Games Member

My thoughts exactly. Either they should have gone for “a box of cards” for 10 – 15 USD or the box for 30 – 40. 50 is just somehow really much. At least in my guts.

marktarver
    3667xp
    Cult of Games Member

Too expensive totally. I can buy a cheap model, and cut it up and make it look to fit scale wise.

FFG were not going to be doing specific cards in packs, but seems they have started to. Hopefully they will produce card packs in the future.

sundancer
    42595xp
    Cult of Games Member

To be fair they had cards in the “priority supplies” expansion. And those could be used in tournaments. These here are for storyplay. (Sort of)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)