Skip to toolbar

Where's Dr Dave from FoW FTW?

Home Forums Historical Tabletop Game Discussions Where's Dr Dave from FoW FTW?

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  commanderkaiser 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

wickedlester
    Participant
    101xp

Will the Doctor return?

/M

limburger
    Participant
    6157xp

Maybe he has transformed into a woman like that other Doctor and is now called Cass ? ūüėČ

jemmy
    Participant
    1309xp

We¬īll have to ask the Big Boss with his Panzerzahn to answer the question of Dr. Shoulder¬īs whereabouts. Maybe Dave¬īs working on his rock star career. He likes minis, but he likes his guitars, too.

I really liked those Let¬īs Plays and the tutorials. My favourite scenario was the one with the V1 rockets.

a27cromwell
    Participant
    2096xp

There is a Dr Dave who posts on the Warlord site , really knows his historical stuff¬† , might that be him ? I’ve never got nerve to ask though ……

lancorz
    Keymaster
    4940xp

Dave is an actual Doctor, scheduling people into film who aren’t in the game industry is more difficult than you think.

avernos
    Participant
    10367xp

should be easier post brexit when they don’t have any medicine to give out. Plenty of free time then ^^

a27cromwell
    Participant
    2096xp

He’s a real Doctor ?¬† With a real doctor type job ? Wow , I thought you had him chained up in the old studio one , just in case Warren got a urge to play¬† Flames of War again … Well if you happen to get in touch with him over the Holidays¬† , tell him he’s missed¬† here by a few of us

ghent99
    Participant
    1732xp

I miss the FoW FTW also, after getting into the old show that I think was called ‘On the Table’ watching @warzan and¬†@lafayette playing Flames of War and then Nam Week got me excited about miniatures gaming.¬† With Dr. Dave working so much and the crew back in NI getting the band back together again can not be easy.¬† Even with all of the errors and mistakes with the rules those episodes made the game approachable and energetic.

I think I will spend some time looking back at those fun games.

commanderkaiser
    Participant
    881xp

I miss FOW FTW, I really enjoyed that entire series. Dave was just brilliant in it, hopefully we will see him again soon on a few videos. Really got me into FOW at the time.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)