Skip to toolbar

WHFRP 4th ed

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lordofuzkulak 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lordofuzkulak
    6332xp
    Cult of Games Member

Cubicle 7 have released some info on 4th ed:

Today we’re going to tackle one of the most frequently asked questions about the new edition of Warhammer Fantasy…

Geplaatst door Cubicle 7 Entertainment op Donderdag 21 juni 2018

avernos
    Keymaster
    33464xp

Begone foul stat cards, stupid dice we banish thee to the pit of Hades. Return onto us percentiles, welcome home warhammer stat line.

For once good news from a new edition

lordofuzkulak
    6332xp
    Cult of Games Member

Check out the FB comments – seen one that was wishing they got rid of stats completely and made it purely narrative! ?

davehawes
    7768xp
    Cult of Games Member

Though I don’t mind a bit of narrative RPG (even more or less pure narrative games like Fiasco), my favourites usually have some chunk of mechanics. I have a lot of fond memories of percentile die 🙂

lordofuzkulak
    6332xp
    Cult of Games Member

I think the problem with going statless is that Warhammer isn’t a setting that lends itself well to that sort of thing.  I suppose if you were playing purely political intregue in the Imperial Court it could be done, but otherwise it wouldn’t work well with the gritty combat side of things and probably isn’t something most people want from a *War*hammer RP.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)