Skip to toolbar

Project Photos Uploading borked again

Home Forums Technical Support Project Photos Uploading borked again

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ninjilly 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

irishsteve
    12947xp
    Cult of Games Member

Been trying to add photos to a project update all afternoon – I adds them, click update and it seems to delete them. The photos are no more than 1.2mb a piece. Have reuploaded them several times now to no avail. https://www.beastsofwar.com/project-entry/1473629/ this is the project entry

sundancer
    42552xp
    Cult of Games Member

How many did you upload at a time? My pictures are about the same size bit I never upload more then 3 – 4 at once because that leads somehow to everything being discarded.

irishsteve
    12947xp
    Cult of Games Member

tried all (11 or so), tried 2 or 3 at a time. tried one at a time. same result

irishsteve
    12947xp
    Cult of Games Member

tried uploading the photos again……….. still no joy. I edit project entry, put in the photos, click update and …….. it  just discards them all. All the photos are no more than 1.3mb in size. Any ideas/solves/help/notice on this guys?

irishsteve
    12947xp
    Cult of Games Member

Anyone got any ideas? Have tried several times every day for the last four days  – nothing :/

warzan
    Keymaster
    30469xp

Hi Mate I’m looking into this at the moment.

Can you log a ticket here https://ontabletop.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

And upload some of the images you are having trouble with so we can see if there is anything about them imparticular etc?

oriskany
    60733xp
    Cult of Games Member

I have been uploading into my project thread, and have been experiencing no issues.  (??)

Gettysburg and Damascus Class Heavy Cruisers

My images are 600K-850K, if that makes any difference.

Straight from PC desktop (no cloud or linked images).

Using Google Chrome.

ninjilly
    Participant
    11673xp

I was having the same problems yesterday for my project posts and also couldn’t reply to any comments. I was using Firefox, switched to Edge and it worked fine. All uploaded and most importantly I can edit posts without borking the whole thing. So I guess, for possibly the first time ever, I’d recommend switching to Edge?!?

irishsteve
    12947xp
    Cult of Games Member

Just tried using ‘Edge’ as @ninjily suggested and boom – works. I usually use Chrome and upload straight from PC and never really had a problem before but at the mo just will not work BUT seems fine using Edge.  The phtoos are all 6-700k adn one is 1.2 mb so shouldnt have been a size issue. seems to be a chrome issue clashing with teh site maybes. Anyhows – Edge seems to be the go to here. much thank folks and super thinks ninjily for the suggestion

sundancer
    42552xp
    Cult of Games Member

Sounds a bit like a cookie problem all in all. “just us another brother” isn’t really a solution but a short term workaround. When I update my next project (and I don’t forget) I will clear my browser prior and then force a buttload of pictures through the pipes… and then we’ll see what happens

irishsteve
    12947xp
    Cult of Games Member

Will do the same @sundancer. Got another update coming so will try and push it through on Chrome first and see what happens

ninjilly
    Participant
    11673xp

I don’t know, I have Firefox clear cookies every time the browser is closed.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)