Skip to toolbar

Some Good Terrain File Kickstarters

Home Forums 3D Printing for Tabletop Gaming Some Good Terrain File Kickstarters

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  wowbuildings 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

theeuropean
    141xp
    Cult of Games Member

Hi Folks, there are some good Kickstarters on at the moment for Modern/Apocalyptic and Arabic Terrain

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/3d-print-terrain/arabic-printable-tabletop-terrain

Sorry, no idea how to insert proper links here!

I’m not affiliated with either party, however, I have purchased and printed some of their other products with success

homestead
    Participant
    35xp

Thanks for posting this.  What happened to the kickstarter updates being posted each week?  That was very helpful…and expensive 🙂

dungeontiles-net
    Participant
    15xp

Hey we have a kickstarter coming soon where we do the 3d printing. Seems a lot of people have troubles getting the settings to work right where we have got all that stuff dialled now.

Each piece is fully modular so you can create anything from small houses to large thriving taverns or small dungeon rooms to a thriving maze to get lost in. We have made it so it all connects magnetically so u just snap it together and move it where you want.

Come have a look and tell me what you think!

Home

theeuropean
    141xp
    Cult of Games Member

Hey Ben, that looks good to me!

be sure to mention ‘3d print’ carefully in the kickstarter tags – apparently it’s difficult to find these things easily!

Good luck with your campaign

wilco92
    7594xp
    Cult of Games Member

Hay there

got my End is Nigh Project running at the moment. wanted to post here as I’m using Z1 Design STL Files that are an amazing systom and I’m showing my progress and issues i come across the next 2 months as my Prusa i3 mk2s works non stop.

Appartmant Street ‘Terrain Challenge’

please comment and let me know what you think of my Tutoring, Idea and Skill on this project

wowbuildings
    Participant
    10xp

hi guys thank you for linking above i have a new one now covering Berlin and as usual your imput for what to include is always welcome and often used as i like my KS to become backer lead after a certain point so you get what you want andnot what i want to give you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)