Skip to toolbar

[unofficial weekender] Flock it's Monday!

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion [unofficial weekender] Flock it's Monday!

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  sundancer 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

### Start of shameless copy and paste ###

First time visitor to OTT? Then please introduce yourself in the New Member Thread and look around in the Project System. Then come back and read on…

Introduce yourselves (New member thread)

https://www.beastsofwar.com/project/

Read all of this before you start as it will save you any trouble later.

First thing you must do is make your “pledge”. It can be anything gaming related, big or small, and you don’t even have to finish it. No, in here, happiness is the road. Have fun doing whatever it is, but it is not a race. Accompany your work with pictures or we might think you are do something sinister and just using us for cover.

You are also presented with a few questions. It is to get the conversation started. Try and keep your answers ‘conversational’, no text speak, and certainly no “basically”. This is how we all get to know each other better. While you are here feel free to tell us a story, show a picture, joke, tales of love or woe, or just add your own little bit. This is the whole point…in here it is just us.

If you have never taken part before we may bark and bite, but we also like a cuddle! It is all done in the best possible taste and it is character building. feel free to give as good as you get.

A few other things to note: NO RELIGION & NO POLITICS! Glasgow pub rules are in effect. If you need to make a better point then it is fine, but don’t take the piss. And always keep it civil.

Play plenty of music to go with your work. Loud and through proper speakers. Write us a playlist of things we might not have heard before.

Now, after all of that there is only one ‘real’ rule in here and it cannot be broken: NO DICKS! (Exceptions may be made for little fighting men with little plastic/resin/metal wieners)

And don’t forget the highlights of the weekend: The Weekender on Friday and XLBS on Sunday. And the little show that is the unofficial Hobby Hangout over at twitch.tv

### End of shameless copy and paste ###

Questions:

• Why is it Monday already?
    • Who drank my coffee
    • Is this thing on *taps mic*

And now back to the show.

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

Yes, I’m back. Still a bit of dry cough… but I’m back!

• Time stuff… I guess
    • Wasn’t me Gov’ner!
    • Computer says No

Now if you would excuse me… I need to bash some heads for spilling dirt all over my workplace…. filthy bastards!

demonsub
    12745xp
    Cult of Games Member

Happy…er…Monday.

Nice to see you back @sundancer hope you are well recovered from your illness.

My pledge for this week is to try and paint my warband for Five Leagues From The Borderlands. I’ve even started a new project – https://www.beastsofwar.com/project/1727081/

Why is it Monday already?

Must have slept a little too long. I’m personally fine with Mondays as it’s (one of) my days off.

Who drank my coffee

Must have been the faerie folk. Same as with socks.

Is this thing on *taps mic*

Loud and clear.

Time to get my brushes wet.

blinky465
    17024xp
    Cult of Games Member

What anarchy is this?! Has worldwide law and order finally broken down completely?

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

Se German was sick…. so now ve make you all suffer!

*muahahaha* *cough* *cough* *cough*

crazyredcoat
    Participant
    13642xp

Glad your feeling better, mate! Not sure if I have a pledge to make, unless you want some pledges on the schoolwork I have to get done. Not sure what interest magma mixing and mineral exploration have here, though. 😛 I did sort of start redoing the paint work on my Puma, and I’m hoping to prime another Marine soon…but it’s going to be a busy week of school for me… That last week always is…

Why is it Monday already?

Because Sunday was yesterday?

Who drank my coffee

Maybe it evapourated? That happens with alcohol, too…weird…

Is this thing on *taps mic*

All I know is that my heart says ‘maybe’.

Not sure how much I’ll be around this week. If I’m honest, I’m not sure how much I’ll be around at all for the foreseeable future, but I’ll try and pop in when I have a moment.

danlee
    22390xp
    Cult of Games Member

This weeks pledge is to do some 6mm wood elves.

• Why is it Monday already? – The march of time is relentless.
    • Who drank my coffee? – It was taken as your sacrifice to Odin.
    • Is this thing on *taps mic*? – No, it’s a keyboard.

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

It was taken as your sacrifice to Odin.

I can live with that!

Maybe it evapourated?

Way too cold in the office atm.

I survived the first Monday after self isolation…. can#t get worse now can it?

limburger
    21535xp
    Cult of Games Member

It’s good to be back, no ?

• Why is it Monday already?

’cause weekends go faster when you’re not looking

• Who drank my coffee

I’d be tempted to say ‘I did’ … but we all know it was Lludan/Crispin or whatever his name is 😉

• Is this thing on *taps mic*

yep … still functional

Did I do something ?
    Nope
    Did I want to do something ?
    Yep
    Do I know what it was ?
    Nope … *Eh* I mean I do not recall 😀

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

Good morning lads… something completely different:

I’m so looking forward to that!

limburger
    21535xp
    Cult of Games Member

but it’s all a big theme park … there’s no pirates! 😉

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

just you wait!

demonsub
    12745xp
    Cult of Games Member

So I managed to get a fare bit of painting in yesterday and I hope to finish all 6 models either tonight or tomorrow.

The goal is to play the into game of Five Leagues From The Borderlands and write a battle report on Friday with the miniatures.

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

Battle report? Someone is aiming for a golden button? 😉

demonsub
    12745xp
    Cult of Games Member

Battle report? Someone is aiming for a golden button?

I like to write down all of my solo games, it adds to the story…and if I get a golden button I won’t mind ?

Also I’ve got a project with battle reports that so far hasn’t won one (must try harder ?),

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)