Skip to toolbar

What Are You Painting Now?

Home Forums Painting in Tabletop Gaming What Are You Painting Now?

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 4,342 replies, has 344 voices, and was last updated by  pojoh 2 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 4,325 total)
  • Author

lancorz
    Participant
    5699xp

WAYPN-Image

This topic is for you to share your own Hobby images, your work in progress and generally what you’re working on at the moment. If you would like a more permenant gallery of your work, why not Create A New Topic or Create A Project within the site.

Why not also check out the Hobby Hangouts, where we browse through the community forums and projects to see what you’ve been up to the previous week.

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

HUZZAH!

Currently working on the last part of my Star Wars: Legion storage trays.

Dd57O3aVMAAQ1j4

warzan
    Keymaster
    30750xp

We are looking into why that image broke now @sundancer

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

Try to add, cloudflare blocks me :S

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

Uploading triggers cloudflare… :S

Try linking pictures https://www.warmonger.de/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/IMG_20180519_170611058.jpg

lawnor
    25920xp
    Cult of Games Member

During the down time I fully painted my Retribution of Scyrah Mk2 Battlebox.  kael

Kaelyssa, Night’s Whisper

chimera

Chimera

griffon

Griffon

Manticore

Manticore

I’m not starting work on my masons guild.  Given I’m trying Angel Giraldez’s ALEPH white armour on them I’m also doing a bunch of Dreadball MVPs that want similar paint jobs at the same time.  So far I’ve done all the airbrushing steps, missing out the ones that add a pink tinge(5 colours just to get to what looks like one) and now its time to deepen the shadows and add edge highlighting.  I’ve also done a ball and a trophy, and base coated one more MVP when I was doing the Ret white armour.

masons01

db01

warzan
    Keymaster
    30750xp

Yes we have some fine tuning of the cloudflare rules to do – we are monitoring the logs for blocks so bear with us.

lawnor
    25920xp
    Cult of Games Member

Its just taken my post and pics and eaten them whole.  It is gone.  testing..

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

BEARS? Where?! #scnr

lawnor
    25920xp
    Cult of Games Member

God damn it.  This site has a lot of lag presently between clicking post and it actually appearing.  I even closed the window before the last post posted once I saw my previous post appear so as not to confuse things.  Presumably the delay will dissappear once everyhing is running smoothly and Cloudflare has been beaten in to submission?

yoshi
    Participant
    3196xp

Awww these bears, always mean trouble…

madasaskaven
    2602xp
    Cult of Games Member

IMG_0421

ACW been painting since the beasts of war live painting. Now done and able to get some games in. Got to finish my other big game project

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

Next try to upload my Picture.

HUZZAH!

Currently working on the last part of my Star Wars: Legion storage trays.

tray

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

BOLLOCKS! (Pardon my french)

mage
    Participant
    20595xp

I did a painting session last night with my friend Naomi. These are the third and fourth models she has ever painted, albeit with my help, and they look great. Her first crew for Batman Miniature Game, the 2nd Ed crew, Gotham City Sirens

View post on imgur.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 4,325 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)