Skip to toolbar

Can anyone remember seeing an 'up and coming' pirate RPG advertised here?

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Can anyone remember seeing an 'up and coming' pirate RPG advertised here?

Supported by (Turn Off)

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tankkommander 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jembo17
    Participant
    21xp

Hey guys, a couple of months ago (I think…) I saw an article on here making mention of an up and coming Pirate RPG. Try as I might i’ve been firing buzz words into various searches but just haven’t managed to have any success.

It peaked my interest because it was around the time that I was completing my ‘Blood and Plunder’ kickstarter pledge. Just wondered if anyone could remember it?

mustcontainminis
    Participant
    557xp

It is probably the upcoming RPG by the same people who make Blood & Plunder (Firelock Games).  See this URL for the announcement from the company.

RPG Announcement – Under the Black Sail

blinky465
    17025xp
    Cult of Games Member

“most historically accurate” they say?

I look forward to reading the rules on same-sex “marriage” and how to establish your own co-op. Reasons to be Cheerful pdocast discussed this a few years ago. It was a really interesting episode:

jembo17
    Participant
    21xp

Fantastic. Much appreciated!

tankkommander
    Participant
    6397xp

If you can find it then Pirate Utopias: Moorish Corsairs & European Renegadoes by Peter Lamborn Wilson is an interesting read.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)