Skip to toolbar

KS: Monstrous Lexicon Fantasy Miniatures

Home Forums Fantasy Tabletop Game Discussions KS: Monstrous Lexicon Fantasy Miniatures

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  philh 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

philh
    Participant
    115xp

24994BB2-CAFF-44B6-B845-2EA279164211

Hello, I’m running a Kickstarter campaign to fund a selection of 28mm Fantasy Miniatures.

This is a joint project between Bears Head Miniatures, The Pickled Dragon and The Arcane Library. The Monstrous Lexicon is a collection of Monsters and creatures to use in D&D 5e ande hope to bring Miniatures of the creatures within the manual to your tabletop games via a series of Kickstarter projects.

The first project includes a mighty Cerberus, deceitful Pact Devil, Boil Toad, as well as some creatures and characters that we think would compliment the series and find a place in your games, such as a Dire Honey Badger, Black Bear, cheerful Dwarf Druid to name a few.

the campaign is currently funded and Stretch Goals are ready to be unlocked.

You can see the Miniatures via the link below to the Kickstarter…

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/98300108/bears-head-minis-and-the-pickled-dragon-monstrous-lexicon-1

Anonymous
    0xp

I do want Sarge, the Pact Devil and the Toad!

mousaka
    Participant
    929xp

The elephant-man and the scarily-happy Druid are also great

philh
    Participant
    115xp

I’ve added the Great White Shark Miniature to the Kickstarter as we reached 100 backers. It’ll be cast in resin and supplied with a scenic base and plastic flying base for £15.

D01A66F0-3008-418F-9A0D-549AAFD241AD

Anonymous
    0xp

More temptation!  Glad to hear it is going well!

philh
    Participant
    115xp

Thank you Robert ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)