Skip to toolbar

[unofficial Hobby Hangout] Yepp – I'm doing it.

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion [unofficial Hobby Hangout] Yepp – I'm doing it.

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  lawnor 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

sundancer
    42713xp
    Cult of Games Member

At around 20:00h (8pm) German time (in about 90’ish minutes) I’ll be doing a Hobby Hangout. We’re looking at projects!

https://www.twitch.tv/SunDancerGE

HobbyHangout-Cover-Image

torros
    23805xp
    Cult of Games Member

I just deleted the twitch app yesterday.  Sixth sense or bad timing?  I’ll let others decide

sundancer
    42713xp
    Cult of Games Member

or you saved yourself…. depends on how you look at it 😉

sundancer
    42713xp
    Cult of Games Member

This was fun 🙂

I think I’ll do another one next week. If you’d like to have me look at some things, PM me the links

k, thx, bye

torros
    23805xp
    Cult of Games Member

I completely got the time wrong on this one

blinky465
    17025xp
    Cult of Games Member

This was awesome. I only caught the last few minutes live, but am watching again on playback. I too miss the Hobby Hangouts section. Hadn’t realised how much until I caught your video.

@warzan @lloyd @avernos @ludicryan @dignity – more Hobby Hangouts please! (or maybe we keep it as a member-generated thing; like peer-reviewing work?)

shingen
    13941xp
    Cult of Games Member

Aww, I always loved Hobby Hangouts, and only found yours now. Cool initiative, You think you could do it a regular occurrence? Cool spaceship BTW.

sundancer
    42713xp
    Cult of Games Member

@shingen that was sort of the plan. Not just now but ever since I knew that HH with John and Lance was gone

lawnor
    25920xp
    Cult of Games Member

I watched it after the fact and enjoyed it.  Thank you.  Hopefully we can get a few more people in the chat with you next time and get a bit more life to it.  A co host/guest would allow for more back and forth but I believe that’s something you already asked for.  I’m adding a reminder to my calendar now

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)