Skip to toolbar

What Are You Painting Now?

Home Forums Painting in Tabletop Gaming What Are You Painting Now?

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 4,388 replies, has 345 voices, and was last updated by  zorg 2 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 4,371 total)
  • Author

janus1004
    4165xp

Pinted a test piece of the Kill Team terrain, happy with the result so will go with it for the full set (hopefully! 🙂 ). Inspired by Johns tutorial but using less and more controlled washes as I think the washes sometimes does not work so well on the type of rather large and flat surfaces that this terrain has.IMG_1767

davehawes
    7768xp
    Cult of Games Member

Posting on behalf of our friends at wingsmoothpainting.com here we have the next of the studio painted pieces. The Grimalkin for the coven faction. Obviously, still some work to do on the base here!

grimalkin_preview

Learn more about the game from the project here

davehawes
    7768xp
    Cult of Games Member

@mage Love how the banshee’s are turning out, especially the highlight to low-light transition on their spectral trails.

144artist
    25543xp
    Cult of Games Member

Still working on my collection of Wolsung minis.  Lady Quimby is getting closer to completion. At least I finished the lamp post. More pictures and step by step photos of the lamp post in my project blog.

Exploring Lyonesse or My Journeys into Wolsung

LQAlmostDone1LampFinished

panzerkaput
    33935xp
    Cult of Games Member

Not quite painting but I have been working on a couple of poster designs for a 1938 Very British Civil War game I am showing at Other Partizan on Sunday. I cannot decide on the faded book cover look or the plain look

Normal

Poster OP18v1

Faded book cover

Poster OP18v1 old2

Any help would be appreciated

irishsteve
    12947xp
    Cult of Games Member

Finished up another wee Necromunda mini – Yolanda Skorn, hired scum.  More snaps over in the project place here Nice mini to paint but wanted her done and dusted so went TT. The FW Necromunda extras are really nice pieces to paint. Hunchback fella next. page

mrvikingsminiatures
    Participant
    241xp

Am doing some more work on the Full Gold Guilliman today, here is a link to the project 

and to my TWITCH where i will be painting

Finished some figs for tabletop and getting into the on/off painting once more. Not pleased with the hotspot from lighting and still trying to figure out a solution. Working on faces still with respect to the  2″/2′ rule. Pleased with the result on how the black dress came out, highlighting and that the bases tie in separate minis.20180815_14030920180815_140236

davehawes
    7768xp
    Cult of Games Member

@horati0nosebl0wer Nice looking pieces, can I ask what game they are for?

All of them are generic Reaper minis that somebody asked me to paint for their regular D&D campaign. The cleric and archer are metal and the ghoul queen is from the Bones line. The hex bases are also from Reaper as they started doing different sizes of plastic. I just sculpted some stonework on top and used resin skulls from Secret Weapon Miniatures.

I’ve got a couple more of the ghoul queen for my own as Bones for practice and one in metal for the set with servants.

For the stream I’ll add that I have another of the barbarian with the oversized anime sword (more modding and base work) that is in line after a Brother Vinni piece.

darkdanegan
    21470xp
    Cult of Games Member

A small alien to tide me over until the game arrives!

IMG_20180816_222459_691

mage
    Participant
    20595xp

Here are some updated but still ultimately unfinished Ogres:

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

And here are the finished ones…

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Im not happy with the quality of the photos but am happy enough with the quality of the minis in person. Might need more work on the skin. I dunno…

sundancer
    42713xp
    Cult of Games Member

A beloved princess and her guard

Screenshot_2018-08-17 Instagram

krautwerk
    Participant
    944xp

Hi all,

finally I finished my Volksgrenadier infantry. I used the plastic winter Germans (and some other bitz) of Warlord Games.

VG1

Vo1

Vo4U

Work in progress…

A Pak43 (‘Scheunentor’; 1/56; Heer46)

The gun, the crew and the dio base will be magnetized. At the moment the crew is on my work bench. I used a winter German crew (Pak40; Warlord Games), too.

LongTom1

LongTom2

In a few weeks my entire Volksgrenadier army will be ready for (Bolt Action) combat.

Regards

figure11
    551xp
    Cult of Games Member

Just painting the exhaust pipes

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 4,371 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)