Skip to toolbar

Christman 2023 – Secret Satan!

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Christman 2023 – Secret Satan!

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 58 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  collins 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author

sundancer
    42713xp
    Cult of Games Member

*rings a bell*

Orktober is almost done lads! Make sure you get your projects done, packed and shipped!

I am happy to say I am almost done and then it’ll be off to the post.

Please share you received gifts here once you have them and if you did a project on how you made it please also link it here.

Just 2 more months!

danlee
    22413xp
    Cult of Games Member

Model painted, ready to ship when I get a suitable box. https://www.beastsofwar.com/project/1846351/

thumbnail_IMG_0608

jamescutts
    6878xp
    Cult of Games Member

I’ve managed to find an assortment of gifts collecting dust in the stash that I hope will be great for my recipient. Having looked at their work I, there’s no way I’d do any justice painting them myself so they should hopefully make great additions to their own collection.

Now to dig out some wrapping paper…

jamescutts
    6878xp
    Cult of Games Member

Secret Satan arrived this morning!
    DSC_1365 (1)

zorg
    18742xp
    Cult of Games Member

Lol. good to know.

collins
    16344xp
    Cult of Games Member

I  have received a new pet in the post! Just need to figure out how defeat him in Star Wars Jedi Survivor before I test him out in Imperial Assault and Legion.

zorg
    18742xp
    Cult of Games Member

👍👍👍👍

danlee
    22413xp
    Cult of Games Member

thumbnail_IMG_0715

Got this in the post today. Very happy to see the four little presents and the effort that went into the letter! Whoever sent it thank you very much!

I’ll save these for the big day and I’m sure I’ll enjoy opening them.

Makes me feel bad for just shipping the model naked in its box…

My Secret Satan delivery arrived and I had no idea about the contents. I unwrapped it thinking it some of my Etsy and ebay purchases. I’ll post photos when it is officially Giftmas.

sundancer
    42713xp
    Cult of Games Member

Secret Satan has been planted. It’s out of my hands now. Safe travels. I hope it arrives. Will publish the according project once it’s X-Mas-Day.

sundancer
    42713xp
    Cult of Games Member

The project has been dropped and is already unwrapped so here it is for you all to enjoy:

Secret Satan 2023

Thanks everyone so far for participating 🙂

templar007
    52364xp
    Cult of Games Member

Well, today is momentous.

I finally mailed off my Secret Santa present to a fellow OTT member.

I have the tracking number in hand and have been assured that it will arrive this coming Monday! (DEC 18th)

I hope it brings happiness to it’s receiver.  The work of the fellow CoG left me with such a challenge as to what to give to such an accomplishment hobbyist.

sundancer
    42713xp
    Cult of Games Member

Nice. Looking forward to all of you lot showing of your nice stuff 🙂

taochi
    6267xp
    Cult of Games Member

My Secret Santa Showed up on my step this week and it both surprised me and  infused my imagination with a slew of potential uses for my 2024 skirmishes 🙂 Marvelous! I will post photos upon the holiday…

sundancer
    42713xp
    Cult of Games Member

My Secret Santa has now arrived too. I will restrain myself from opening it until Sunday. Otherwise @avernos will scold me again!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)