Skip to toolbar

Fantasy Flight Games and Gen Con Online

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Fantasy Flight Games and Gen Con Online

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Companies:

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  limburger 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

limburger
    21591xp
    Cult of Games Member

Anakin ?
    Cool …and kind of expected given that he was featured in Clonewars cartoon.

But why not his apprentice Asoka (sp?) or are they keeping her for the next reveal ?

And why am I suddenly tempted to buy into that Marvel Champions miniatures game ?
    Could it be idea that Deadpool might be part of that one ?

I’ll see if I can stay awake for this one.

// — edit —

yawn …
    if you wanted to see how not to do a stream … this second one was it.

I guess FFG knows its fans will buy anything with Star Wars printed on it, because they weren’t even trying to sell the new shiny stuff.
    this is the box, we won’t tell you what is in it because we know you’re going to buy it anyway.
    As such we will bore you to death by talking about stuff that isn’t in this box or in the game.
    We mention in which comics this guy appears, but won’t explain why he is cool or even in the game.
    It’s star wars … you want it.

And it wasn’t like hearing our resident tank god wax lyrical about Shermans in a way that you want to hear more of it.
    This was soo mindnumbingly boring I tuned out … and almost fell asleep.

I had to give up after +/- 40 minutes as I simply couldn’t take it anymore.

sundancer
    42713xp
    Cult of Games Member

OMG How boring can a stream be. XD @limburger I almost wished I could have tuned out XD

limburger
    21591xp
    Cult of Games Member

@sundancer maybe you should have … but then you said your sanity is already gone, so there was nothing left to lose 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)