Skip to toolbar

[unofficial weekender] silent weekend

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion [unofficial weekender] silent weekend

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 49 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  oriskany 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author

blinky465
    17025xp
    Cult of Games Member

Just realised it’s Friday tomorrow – start of a new thread. I should have had a bit more belief in my soldering skills and pledged to make an animated Cylon for this week! Need to get some buildings painted….

It’s a while since I last watched Battlestar Galactica (the real one with the guy out of the A-Team in it). I always thought Cylons were black. But on a google image search, they’re almost all black fabric with silver armour. Have I done a C3PO’s leg and remembered it wrongly? How does one paint black to make it look super-shiny?

limburger
    21591xp
    Cult of Games Member

I’d swear it was black leather or something…
    at least the one Cylon in the A-team trailer kind of looked like that.

https://www.byyourcommand.net/cylongallery/displayimage.php?pid=62827

A crazy German guy making people do things?
    We can’t have that … 😉

Don’t mention ze war !

blinky465
    17025xp
    Cult of Games Member

Yeah – black fabric but silver metal armour? I was sure they were black all over! Ah well, I guess I’ve been C3PO’d

sundancer
    42713xp
    Cult of Games Member

oriskany
    60737xp
    Cult of Games Member

@horati0nosebl0wer and all ~

Dude, I don’t think I’ll be doing the North Pole “Santa Assault” game this year.

Seriously, I’ve done six in a row now.  Someone else has to pick up the slack this time.

I’ve said in the last three years running, but now I mean it.

Someone else is gonna have to hit that or the tradition will fade into the mists of memory.  😐

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)