Skip to toolbar

AT-43

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

Related Companies:

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  alex21wesly 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

deanopl
    Participant
    272xp

Does anyone remember AT-43 by Rackman Games, bought it at a local game store (Patriot Games) for my 40th birthday.  This is what got me back into gaming. The shop even let me try a run through game. A few of us played it regularly. I was looking for GW stuff at the time, but it was too expensive. Rackman used to put up a lot of free stuff on their website, but went bust. I still have the starter set of pre-painted mini’s and the codex books.

Do not look at their website it has been hacked at some point.

templar5836
    3327xp
    Cult of Games Member

I loved at-43 for a short time it was my go to game. The year it was released we purchased everything that was available a GenCon, it was a great value with the included terrain pieces, and really good prepaints especially on the mechs and vehicles. The rules were much better than 40k, better activation system, better movement and attack range and resolution. It is a real shame that it did not last. I still use the terrain and some of the minis to this day .

deanopl
    Participant
    272xp

I still use the mini’s as well. The only thing that broke on my set was the container that could be used an as objective. Last time I looked online the price of AT-43 had really gone up, so I am definitely keeping mine.

ninjilly
    Participant
    11673xp

AT-43 is one of those games I wish I’d managed to get to. I’ve heard such great things about it but just wasn’t on my radar at the time. Looking at the prices on eBay, think it’s safe to say it’ll stay that way!

osbad
    4277xp
    Cult of Games Member

I went big on Red Blok.  They still come in handy from time to time.  I keep thinking about repurposing them for Konflikt 47 sometime.

alex21wesly
    Participant
    30xp

马来西亚essay代写的时候,选题代表了研究对象,研究对象涉及到以下几点建议。这里也要注意论文选题的可行性。这里有一个反例:“时间机器的设计和研究”? 至少目前的科学水平还无法达到。适用性:适用性和可行性可以概括为:课题应该适用于today’s社会发展,应该是社会迫切需要解决的问题,这样才有研究意义。创新:选题不能从研究透彻的问题中选择,是对以往学者理论的总结,根本没有创新,难以保证论文的质量。如果您选了一个好题目,您就去起草。如何起草? 纯理论短文的标题中应该包含以下要素: research的对象、research的内容和案例/研究领域。

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)