Skip to toolbar

Patreon previews September

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Patreon previews September

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Companies:

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  blinky465 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

blinky465
    17025xp
    Cult of Games Member

Titan Forge are running another double-release month this September, with Pirate Ogres and Amazons featuring quite heavily:

September Release

For $10 with so many mountable creatures (big cats, dinosaurs, lizards, um, scary feathery, runny things) and so many minis, not to mention a load of aztec style scatter terrain, it’s an absolute steal; I’ll be all over this in a week or so.

Terrain

blinky465
    17025xp
    Cult of Games Member

Partner company Cyber Forge have some interesting looking stuff this month too. They’re still leaning on the “generic sci-fi space marines” and 40k proxies a little bit, but not so heavily in past months (which they received about equal amounts of praise and criticism for).

There are some interesting (non-human) cyber characters this month. I really hope they stick in this new vein and focus on the cyberpunk aspect of their gaming world.

blinky465
    17025xp
    Cult of Games Member

Unit 9 are just about my favourite cyberpunk/sci-fi creator just at the minute.

September looks to have yet more high-quality, super-detailed characters – can’t wait for the full release!

Image1

*shakes a fist cursing up a storm to the high heavens on news regarding the Amazons… takes a breath and relaxes as best as possible and mutters absently* This is definitely the way of the future as Corona-chan has made it apparent that logistical supply lines cannot be counted on for minis releases since the announcement on their page. Bravo to the likes of Artisan’s Guild and Raging Heroes (among others) for making exclusives which can be printed at home.

This makes me wonder if the present *normal* won’t keep FLGS with gaming spaces down or just instill a great surge as we all go out to get our fix of social interaction and mini fuelled mayhem.

blinky465
    17025xp
    Cult of Games Member

I’m kind of hedging my bets – I like nothing more than going to the FLGS and playing actual board games with actual people (it’s not all tabletop wargaming – I was recently introduced to the wonderful game Tsuro on a Monday night at the Dice Saloon in Brighton) but I’m also working on a tabletop system to allow players to play tabletop games over the ‘net.

First game is *almost* ready for release. The entire platform is developed and the backend to the website working – my brother-in-law is testing it with me, as we play my own cyberpunk game over the intertubes. Just waiting on some artwork and some character voices from a few people on Fiverr and maybe a reveal coming in a few weeks…..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)