Skip to toolbar

Flagging forum posts for games

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Flagging forum posts for games

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  warzan 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

drtortenkopf
    3145xp

Wouldn’t it be nice if we could flag forum posts as pertaining to a certain game and to make them browse-able from that games overview site? Just like we can with projects. I think being able to read discussions about a game would really help in getting a feel for a game.

This might also be good to categorize forum posts as it seems unpractical to create sub forums for all available games.

warzan
    Keymaster
    30750xp

I agree 🙂

We are working on a round of upgrades to the forum at the moment, so let me talk to the team about creating a simple way to do this 🙂

storminwolf
    3023xp

How about adding hashtags to the search feature? If we can just use hashtags everywhere that would make it way easier to search the whole website? Should make it quite easy to index that as well.

warzan
    Keymaster
    30750xp

@tgu3 is going to have a crack at adding a linking mechanism at somepoint today that works basically like projects where you just select the related game.

We’ll then look at a way of pulling the related topics into each games hub 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)