Skip to toolbar

Burrows and Badgers…on four legs?

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Burrows and Badgers…on four legs?

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  kiranamida 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

phaidknott
    7012xp
    Cult of Games Member

Not sure if these are going to be useful for players of this game, but came across this kickstarter (coming soon) that feature “animal centuars” (can’t think of a way to describe them). Again not a player, so don’t know if these are “heresy” or not. Not sure on the scale of these, but it looks like only the smaller ones might fit into a 28mm game.

But even if they prove to be too large for 28mm it might prove to produce an interesting project or two for the BoW site 🙂

Edit: Hmmm link not working, but its called “Canitaurs & Felitaurs: Miniatures and Cards Set for DnD 5E”
    by Punga miniatures (you might have to search for it, but it’s currently in the draft section of Kickstarter)

lancorz
    Participant
    5699xp

phaidknott
    7012xp
    Cult of Games Member

Cheers Lancorz (must be some internetz black magic you did there)

a27cromwell
    Participant
    3128xp

Interesting idea . I see that 4 of the figures can be bought / built  with 4 paws not the 6 most of the figures have . With them  standing on their hind legs   they just might work for Burrows & Badgers .  I wonder if those 4 will be able to be purchased separately ?

lordofuzkulak
    6332xp
    Cult of Games Member

Haven’t these been shown in a news article on here a few months back?  Think they might even have been in a Weekender; iirc we established the pit bull is @warzan, the Doberman in @dignity and the corgi is @dracs .

kiranamida
    5783xp
    Cult of Games Member

Being utterly biased but I wonder if they will unlock a set for the cats? Guess we’ll have to see what gets unlocked.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)