Skip to toolbar

Mythic Battles Pantheon 1.5 – just received a second upgrade pack

Home Forums Fantasy Tabletop Game Discussions Mythic Battles Pantheon 1.5 – just received a second upgrade pack

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

Related Companies:

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  danlee 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

danlee
    22390xp
    Cult of Games Member

I just received a second v1.5 upgrade pack. I received my first around the middle of 2019 and wasn’t expecting anything else. I can see in the kickstarter comments that this has started happening to other backers too, but thought posting here might get a quicker response.

Does anybody know what’s going on? I’m assuming it is a simple shipping mistake.

avernos
    Keymaster
    33467xp

that’s not going to be a cheap mistake

caledor2
    4268xp
    Cult of Games Member

So far I have only received one 1.5 upgrade pack with the new models as I have backed which I also received in that same period.

But I have seen that some people are still missing their pledge maybe Monolith doesn’t know who exactly has received their upgrade pack but if that is the case it will be very costly if they are sending out doubles.

zoidpinhead
    12476xp
    Cult of Games Member

I’ve still not got my 1.5 Upgrade pack yet.  We were told they ran out of stock before completing the outstanding KS orders and would send them in November which rapidly became after Christmas.  Still waiting now and nothing yet.  Clearly something is going badly wrong if some of you are now getting a second copy.  Communication is still working but I’m not sure how effective it is as I’ve been in touch via their website and again through KS comments.  Was reassured both times but I can’t help but feel a bit nervous about when I might expect to see my missing upgrade kit.

danlee
    22390xp
    Cult of Games Member

The upgrade kit that I received is just the new card stock with updated/fixed rules. No new models. Since I backed the v1 kickstarter with “all in” I didn’t buy any more models with the v1.5 kickstarter.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)