Skip to toolbar

Grey Knight Thousand Sons Battle Box?

Home Forums Science Fiction Tabletop Game Discussions Grey Knight Thousand Sons Battle Box?

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

Related Companies:

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  deamonwolf 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

deamonwolf
    905xp
    Cult of Games Member

so with the release of the teaser for the grey knight thousand sons from the games day thing a few weeks ago i thought it might be interesting in speculating what would be in it.

it seems like they were talking about Castellan Crow on the site so i would expect a re-sculpt of him , but what else do you tink will be in the box?

redscope
    Participant
    2701xp

I think following on from previous boxes we likely only to see 1 new “command mini” from either side then just a bunch of existing models. The thousands will exalted sorcerer character which will be in the new mini then unit of  tzaangors, a shaman and squad of rubic marines. I would like to see a unit of Scarab Occult Terminators but I dont have high hopes.

Grey Knights will be Castellan Crowe as the on the video it was his banner plus a dreadknight then a squad of grey knights.

deamonwolf
    905xp
    Cult of Games Member

since everyone is getting a Dread knight style model , do you guys thing the Dread knight for Grey knights will get a re-sculpt?

well the existing sculpts for grey knights are newish same for Thousand Sons so I wouldn’t recon on a major change there , maybe a resize?

if I was to guess grey knights then it would be Crow , Purifiers, terminators and a dread knight in the box

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)