Skip to toolbar

Hobby Hangout

Home Forums Technical Support Hobby Hangout

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  davehawes 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

brushstroke
    Participant
    17126xp

Did I imagine there was a Hobby Hangout last week? I can’t find it :/
    Is there one today at all?

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

There was, rather “improvised” and IIRC they said none this week because they are all off to UKExpo (?)

Here it is: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/264573466

brushstroke
    Participant
    17126xp

Perfect, thanks man

davehawes
    7768xp
    Cult of Games Member

So I did tune into twitch at the usual time today, and there was a hobby hangout, and people were chatting, and talking about Ben’s audio being quiet and stuff. They went through the new projects pages and showed a load of projects. However maybe it happened at a different time than I thought.

I had this really weird moment where I realised there was a time bar going into the future, and the chat was replaying and I could scrub back and forward. At first I thought, this is weird, then I realised I might actually be watching a video of something I thought was live, as twitch has live chat replay. I was probably talking to myself!

I was further confused when I saw the project posts, and on several (including my own) it seemed to not have all the stuff I had seen posted. At which point I was like, hold on a second, is this actually from yesterday (before those posts were made).

It was all very trippy 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)