Skip to toolbar

Mantic discontinues The Walking Dead

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Mantic discontinues The Walking Dead

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Companies:

This topic contains 18 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  jamecorbitt 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

limburger
    21535xp
    Cult of Games Member

they did a kickstarter update as well.
    Looks like the resin kits will be available for as long as possible, because they can always make more.
    The rest will be limited to whatever is left in stock.

panzerkaput
    33931xp
    Cult of Games Member

And the resin isnt discounted

schnitzel
    Participant
    945xp

Resin and mdf kits will be on back order untill 28.02. After that date you can be lucky but it is not guaranteed to get what you want. All products related to TWD will disappear from Mantic after 31.03. including the Manticpoint products. Lots of plastic kits that are sold out and dont get a last run. Perhapse local or online shops have some left. Because of the production cost increase and time consuming process resin kits do not have a discount.

jamecorbitt
    Participant
    20xp

It’s true that The Walking Dead is based on a comic book, I’ll leave a link to Wikipedia. Maybe someone did not know – this is in order to avoid questions in the future. Link by itself – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_(comic_book)

But I’m much more interested in what to do if this really happens, and zombies fill the streets of cities. What to do, how to survive? It seems to me that a resident of every country should know about it. For example, I am a citizen of Canada. And I realized that due to the sharp and regular increase in the incidence, this risk reappears, and the fanatics still believe in it even more. And I found an interesting guide on where to survive in Canada … I will share it too. You never know, suddenly someone needs this information. Here is Zombie Apocalypse 2022 guide. I read it in detail and in general I can say that there is logic in the guide. Since it is based on many parameters.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)