Skip to toolbar

[unofficial weekender] Return of the VOID

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion [unofficial weekender] Return of the VOID

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 35 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  sundancer 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

blinky465
    17024xp
    Cult of Games Member

I’m back to dirty it up again! It’s….. Sleigher!!

blinky465
    17024xp
    Cult of Games Member

And just like that second sticky toffee pudding you know you should have refused after you’ve just devoured the last-course-cheese-board, here’s a little something that seems like a great idea but will leave you feeling a little bit sick afterwards….

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

Oh gods…. 18:30. Off to bed. See you lot tomorrow. Maybe.

blinky465
    17024xp
    Cult of Games Member

@sundancer – come back! Ok, it was the local rock jam tonight, stuffed full with Xmas songs and we all had to learn a couple and I just got excited ok? I promise, no more Mariah. No more Shakin’ Stevens. No more Wham!

(I think we both know I’m only serious about the Wham thing, but come back anyway).

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

I was really of to bed mate. 38.4°C was a bit much for my vital systems. I went straight to bed after dinner and slept through to 5am. Down to 36.9 now. Feeling way less exhausted. One final grocery shopping today and then I’m not leaving the house any more for 3 days until the inlaws call.

And I love me some shakin’ stevens

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

New thread, last one for 2023!

[unofficial weekender] Merry Parcel Opening Days

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)