Skip to toolbar

Dreamforge Grav Stug KS Relaunch

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Dreamforge Grav Stug KS Relaunch

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 32 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  bvandewalker 5 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

limburger
    21537xp
    Cult of Games Member

oh man … a few more days to go and still a long way of the target.

Let’s stay positive and hope the final sprint brings in the much needed cash to get this thing off the ground …

I must admit that I do like the vehicle, but I’ve got no army that would fit the style.
    Maybe that instead of cost is the real challenge for this kickstarter ?

bvandewalker
    Participant
    2073xp

Well actually there is DUST Germany and the  Starwars Legion armies (I am guessing it could work for the empire, but I don’t see why it couldn’t fill in for the rebellion, and it  would really work for the clone army from the prequel trilogy since they had grav tanks that look like WW2 designed), plus Rogue Trader players and I think it can sub in for Tau grav tanks (I  would need to see the measurements of both)  and give it a more thematic look  for those players that like  human/Tau armies.

One of the first things I thought of when I saw this tank was Rommel’s Africa corps in space, then I thought of anime colors (hot reds and mustard yellows). I think the guys over at Atlantic Wargames thought the same thing because they posted it on their face book page as a possible armored support for their Raumjager, so  if you get both you could field a cool ex Armageddon legion  Gue’vesa army or kill team (maybe even just Armageddon legion, again I would want see vehicle measurements).

avernos
    Keymaster
    33717xp

my Imperial Guard will be getting them as support for 40K

bvandewalker
    Participant
    2073xp

Just Found the Hammer slammer rule set:

http://www.hammers-slammers.com/home.htm?fbclid=IwAR3SR7rSCXvaBM5R1-LhD4Lv9YpJAWQWELx3-7QN1hR4R2DscAYKWiWD84o

which claims to support 28mm combat so that might be a good game for the Grav StuG, (Think I will start a separate thread on that). I have also found Gruntz and GruntzII, that might be a good go to for this.

bvandewalker
    Participant
    2073xp

Any way 27 hours so any last minute pledges should head on over.

avernos
    Keymaster
    33717xp

60 hours

bvandewalker
    Participant
    2073xp

Your right it was 60 hours, now it’s 46, (got it confused with another KS).

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)