Skip to toolbar

[unofficial weekender] 2021

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion [unofficial weekender] 2021

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  horati0nosebl0wer 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

Pledge for the Week: I will paint horses … got my movement trays done for Saga stuff and the blocking for foot soldiers. It is now time for horsies!

• I have all my fingers. There are a few scars because of sharp pointy things but all in full function.
    • Should I be hungover? I really can’t be due to not drinking as my “work week” covers the fun time others would be getting plastered
    • New Years Resoultion? Damn, I knew I missed doing something last year. Oh well, I’ll skip it as I think that making the promise to do something that we all are seeing busted is pretty much crap. Setting one’s self up for failure by commitment to the unlikely is bad for morale. Spontaneity in saying “I’ll start doing this little thing and see how it goes” is the key. See how many projects we’ve all had from years past that (except for That One unnamed fool) have been collecting dust until recently?

In other news I just hired a designer on Fiverr for part of the work to make custom Saga banners. Next will be a second designer to add flourishes. After that I hope to get a small custom run from Little Big Men Studio. If that doesn’t happen I’m not put out as I’ve read the message he has about being a very small operation.

Beyond all that I’m looking to make more mischief with seeing a few monsters/creatures/terrain get printed that I can paint for my developing force.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)