Skip to toolbar

[unofficial weekender] UKGE deprives us of XLBS!

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion [unofficial weekender] UKGE deprives us of XLBS!

Supported by (Turn Off)

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 24 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  sundancer 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

The Tuesday that is a Monday

Everybody gone?

demonsub
    12745xp
    Cult of Games Member

Everybody gone?

No, I’m still here. Just mostly lurking in the background.

Later today I might have some terrain to show off that I’ve been working on over the weekend.

fourtytwo
    Participant
    12847xp

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

It’s Wednesday my dude.

Sadly Atomic Mass Games have postponed the upcoming Ministravaganza. Originally planned with may reveals for June 9 – 11 it’s now “on hold”. Some planned reveals may be shown during the next week either way.

Original announcement:

FTtucVpXwBwXzX8

Delay announcement:

FUqxl8dWQAAHRgF

Let’s hope all of the staff have a speedy recovery.

fourtytwo
    Participant
    12847xp

I’m really looking forward to them revealing a third Boba Fett variant for Star Wars Legion, and then a fourth one. And a fifth! Also, there will be a third, fourth and fifth variant of Maul, of course. It is really important to have much more than one Maul and one Boba Fett, because they add so much to the game.

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

First they will show Ahsoka and detailed pictures of the Ewoks. And let’s be fair there are two Darth Vader, two Luke Skywalker, two Darth Maul and two Boba Fett. That’s still a very low number compared to different systems. (Not sure on Obi-Wan. Did he get two versions?)

limburger
    21535xp
    Cult of Games Member

ooh … Carwars has arrived.
    So I’ve got 3 different rule sets and 2 sets of vehicles …  no excuse not to wreck some cars now.

= Gaslands Refueled
    = Carwars 6th edition
    = The Devils’ Run : Route 666

I’m sure there’s pros and cons to all of them all.

Which reminds me … I should have a 3rd rule set hidden somewhere in my pile of opportunity.
    Dont’ know the name, but it had a similar Destruction Derby style gameplay.

When deprived of our beloved OTT crew and both Weekender and XLBS we can always rely on the ever bountiful joy which is Marco and his “Hello guys!”. Unfortunately as a humble Noseblower I have yet to make time out of my busy preparation for this year’s Giftmas (Yes, its already underway and has been since Boxing Day).

Here I give the best (worst?) of music to laugh at. If Marco were here he’d surely laugh harder than the rest of us with the Italian.

Oh. . I pledge to get my commission work sone by Saturday and start up another phase of my Giftmas project material.

@blinky465 I swear I’ll get the package off to you. I’m only slightly distracted by …  Squirrel!!!

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

it’s 6:30am and I should know better then to click on YouTube links in this thread….

Good moaning lads and lasses…

please hold the lion. please hold the lion.

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)