Skip to toolbar

[unofficiall weekender] Evil deeds are in planning.

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion [unofficiall weekender] Evil deeds are in planning.

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  horati0nosebl0wer 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Woot! Employment might be mine as of tomorrow morning. A fine, if not very illustrious line of employment, as a “plastic molding engineer” (or what I’ll call it as a plastic mold filler). Pledge almost fulfilled. *sigh* Time to unclench my teeth from stress.

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

Huzza! I’d hand you a beer but I can’t risk the shipping… the bottle would break XD

limburger
    21535xp
    Cult of Games Member

@horati0nosebl0wer a job is a job, right ?
    So good job 🙂

@sundancer there are cans of beer … although I suspect you may consider them inferior to bottled beer 😀

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

@limburger battled beer is the best! Plus a bottle makes a much better make shift weapon then a can!

NEW FRIDAY FRED: https://www.beastsofwar.com/forums/topic/unofficiall-weekender-rules-who-needs-them-anyway/

Bottles or cans are good by me. I’ll be sure to collect if either one of us go on world tour and meet up.

@limburger A job is indeed good for income. It beats the year I spent as a dishwasher at a Chinese restaurant.

Lion stout from Sri Lanka is a very fine beer that comes from a can (some rather large). As far as my neck of the woods there has been a large increase in the use of cans for transportation aa the issue of ending up with beer going “skunky” from light is eliminated. I am a fan of the foamy stuff in either container.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)