February 10, 2017 by brennon
The first of the boxes is the one for Skorne which contains a fifty point army consisting of…
- Warlock Archdomina Makeda
- Titan Gladiator Heavy Warbeast
- Titan Sentry Heavy Warbeast
- Basilisk Krea Light Warbeast
- Praetorian Swordsman (10)
- Praetorian Swordsman Officer & Standard Command Attachment
- Praetorian Karax (10)
- Praetorian Karax Officer & Standard Command Attachment
- Paingiver Beast Handlers (4)
- Orin Midwinter, Rogue Inquisitor Solo (Minion)
As a way to just dive straight into the world this ain’t half bad and we reckon that they’ve focused these around some interesting tactical options.
If you’re more of a fire and brimstone kind of player then how about the Protectorate of Menoth box?
- Warcaster Vice Scrutator Vindictus
- 2x Sanctifier Heavy Warjacks
- Redeemer Light Warjack
- Choir of Menoth (6)
- Exemplar Errants (10)
- Knights Exemplar (6)
- Visgoth Juviah Rhoven & Honor Guard (3)
Packing quite a punch there it not only gives you a good handful of Warjacks but plenty of units to toss into the melee too. Both armies give you very different opportunities for painting but they could make for a great project to get stuck into throughout the year.
Which box would you buy?
"As a way to just dive straight into the world this ain't half bad and we reckon that they've focused these around some interesting tactical options..."