Skip to toolbar

[unofficial weekender] 3 Weeks until Christmas

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion [unofficial weekender] 3 Weeks until Christmas

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sundancer 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

The presents for Giftmas are not all settled. Shipping costs for the upcoming Horatio Holiday Beasts of War Giftgiving Bonanza™️ were more than I expected. My creditors will be pleased to wait as long as necessary to be paid fully.

Giftmas has been more than a few days off as I launch stuff around the globe for celebrations near and far.

My favorite seasonal food is panettone. I got hooked on the tradition growing up in Italy and it is a seasonal comfort food.

This week’s pledge: Do not buy any minis this week. I will paint up a levy unit for Saga. Ehh… and I think I might be able to scrape up the cash for the second volley of Giftmas ICBMs. @danlee I think I had something packed for you. It might get there for Epiphany when the thrwe wiseguys showed up to a Bronze Age shed in the Middle East

HOLY CRAP!!! I’ve gotten a gift from the world with relation to the travesty of a movie Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga… my sides and face hurt from laughing

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

Wednesday my dudes….

You scare me sometimes Santiago 😉

I scare you, Tim? Pfft… there’s nothing to be scared of, except of course for the terrible surprises that await our beloved hosts in the upcoming revelation of the past two Giftmases combined into one. In theory it’ll be worse than what you’re likely to buy from your German outlet in Bot Wars figures. I will say though that now, quite literally after getting done with postage for a second volley of gifts, I am very very very much broke.

@evilstu Sorry my man, the postage to Oz was going to be $106 USD for the single figure going Global Express through the US Postal Service. I think your country is a little overboard with the whole shutting the rest of the world. I think I might’ve found an alternate shipper for a fraction of the price.

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member

It’s Thursday (I think) and we’re close to 0°C

Good moaning everybody…

sundancer
    42596xp
    Cult of Games Member
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)