Skip to toolbar

Custom GM Screen

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Custom GM Screen

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kiranamida 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

pagan8th
    Participant
    9574xp

Over the years I’ve had numerous GM screens and some have been better than others.

Over a year ago I bought one from Amazon by Hexers… A4 vertical with four panels. It looked good, but the reality was very disappointing… plastic sleeves are full of creases and it’s virtually useless. Should have sent it back, but left it too long to complain and I’m stuck with it now.

I’ve been looking for the perfect GM screen. Couldn’t find one.

Now I have a solution… A4 menu stands.

Bought a box of 5 from Amazon that are vertical, clear acrylic and as a bonus have removable bases, so I can store them flat.

Just slip in a sheet of A4 paper (it will take two sheets if you don’t have double sided printing) and you’re all ready.

Switching game systems just means swapping the sheets and you can add maps, images, anything required and as they can be used double sided you can flip them around if you want to reveal a map, or refer to the other side…

Just don’t put anything shorter than A4 in there or you’ll never get the page out again. Didn’t make that mistake myself, but it’s worth mentioning.

If you’re interested, the one I bought are…

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0828Y1RTM/

limburger
    21550xp
    Cult of Games Member

This is yet another one of those “look outside of our hobby” tips that are worth knowing.

kiranamida
    5783xp
    Cult of Games Member

Nice shout out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)