Skip to toolbar

[40k] Imperial Knights codex

Home Forums Science Fiction Tabletop Game Discussions [40k] Imperial Knights codex

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jamjarst 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

limburger
    18500xp
    Cult of Games Member

I think we now know what Warhammer TV’s Duncan favourite army is :

And while I do think that these big machines are too big for a mere skirmish game … the models do look good.

hearne
    1400xp
    Cult of Games Member

This was one of the more humorous vids they’ve done.. and I have to admit, I’m a big fan of giant stompy shooty mechs.  I expect to get totally wiped out trying to play them but it’ll be funny as heck.

One interesting thing about these big, points-intensive models is that I expect gameplay to speed up with them.   Fewer models, shorter turns, fewer targets, etc.  It will be interesting ..

angelicdespot
    4249xp
    Cult of Games Member

Ha ha, that was good!

mecha82
    Participant
    8981xp

That was really funny. Maybe not as funny as they Combat Cards one but still really funny on it’s own way.

jamjarst
    4011xp
    Cult of Games Member

I bought the codex, the Renegade box set (even thought I had the older one 😮 ) the data cards and and the data sheet cards. I really like the data sheet cards, very handy, does anyone know if they are planning to do the same for other 4ok armies?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)