Skip to toolbar

KS for those "40k", "Space Hulk" and "Any Sci-Fi Skirmish games" fan out there :

Home Forums Science Fiction Tabletop Game Discussions KS for those "40k", "Space Hulk" and "Any Sci-Fi Skirmish games" fan out there :

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Companies:

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sundancer 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

aklibur
    Participant
    72xp

3D Printable Scifi Modular Tiles & Props Kickstarter, last 4 days !

Hello everyone,

Designed for 28 / 32mm skirmish SCI-FI games, Zone Quantum Tempus is a set of more than 450 STL files to download and print without supports on 3D printer in FDM.

Free Files, videos and description here :

Ideal for games like Space hulk, Kill team, Necromunda, Wharhammer 40k, Infinity, but also Alien,Stargrave, Mars Code Aurora and many more.

Thank you and good games.

khusrau
    Participant
    1158xp

I see a video, but no link

aklibur
    Participant
    72xp

Hi Sir,

The Link :

the kickstarter campaign ended on December 20th, but if you are interested, tell me which pledge for and send me an email on:

[email protected]

I will send you instruction to pay by Paypal.

As the delivery was planed around December 31-January 2, send me the email as soon as possible if you want to benefit from the kickstarter rate, otherwise it will be 25% more expensive.

aklibur
    Participant
    72xp

Okay, it looks like the site is removing the links, so check out Kickstarter and search for ZONE QUANTUM TEMPUS to get access to the kickstarter.

sundancer
    42595xp
    Cult of Games Member

No, Kickstarter only provides these weird links unless you use the embedded ones.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jfcampani/zone-quantum-tempus-3d-printable-scifi-modular-tiles-and-props

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)