Skip to toolbar

[unofficial weekender] Bunnies and chocolate

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion [unofficial weekender] Bunnies and chocolate

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  sundancer 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

maldroth
    10xp
    Cult of Games Member

My main hobby project has been on hold this week as I wait for the rest of the miniatures and the terrain supplies. Got a lot done in that one week shame I couldn’t keep the momentum going but some of it should arrive today with the rest by Tuesday. In the meantime that allowed me to break out the 1s and 0s machine and finally use it. Successful prints so my Warhammer Quest project can slowly build up a painting pile of shame to tackle next. So far I have some Dark Elves and Savage Orcs made and will be doing some undead next I think. Glad for the weekend to be here, I hope it is a good one for everyone!

danlee
    22395xp
    Cult of Games Member

Progress has been made – I figured out how to assemble everything. https://www.beastsofwar.com/project/1660768/#snav

thumbnail_IMG_1268

sundancer
    42621xp
    Cult of Games Member

Nice work.

Weekend is weird. First no Weekender, then I haul two bags of soil via bicycle home and finally no XLBS on Sunday.

So no new thread either! Let’s recycle!

Waiting for new orders to finally come in. Looking at painting Bar Room Brawl maybe…

Hope your weekend is grand! Stay safe!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)